Linux tbimount - Ubuntu kernel versions

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
RickJ
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:26 am

Linux tbimount - Ubuntu kernel versions

Post by RickJ »

I haven't used tbimount for quite a while, and my version was out of date re. kernel versions, so I downloaded the latest. I run Kubntu LTS, which is the 24.04 release, the current kernel for which is 6.14.0. However, there's no .ko module file for this version, although there is for 6.15.

I would have thought it more important to include .ko builds for LInux LTS releases than for latest releases. Is there any way to get a .ko module for 6.14.0?
TeraByte Support
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: Linux tbimount - Ubuntu kernel versions

Post by TeraByte Support »

tbimount will only work under the IFL boot disk. Drivers aren't universal under Linux.
Post Reply