Windows XP Pro SP3 32 bit on a Crucial M4 128 GB SSD (~70 GB for Windows System Partition).
IFW 2.71 Differential Image Error when doing a Differential Image from a Full Image which was made with the 'Speedup Changes Only Backup' option.
I got the attached error message near the end of running a Differential Image. My previous Differential Image (made a few days ago) gave no errors. I made a couple of more attempts to do the Differential Image and got the same error both times.
I made a new Full Image and did a differential of the new Full Image with no problems.
What caused the error and what does the error mean?
Thank you.
IFW 2.71 Differential Image Error
Re: IFW 2.71 Differential Image Error
It seems like the file needed seems to be missing. It is not actually an error message, but a notification that something is wrong.
Re: IFW 2.71 Differential Image Error
I just got the same problem on another PC.
Re: IFW 2.71 Differential Image Error
On Tue, 29 May 2012 05:15:52 PDT, just as I was about to take a herb,
TheKid7 disturbed my reverie and wrote:
>I just got the same problem on another PC.
This is one of the problems that TBU has said will be fixed in the
next release.
--
Cheers
DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose to dance
in the puddles (Jewish proverb).
TheKid7 disturbed my reverie and wrote:
>I just got the same problem on another PC.
This is one of the problems that TBU has said will be fixed in the
next release.
--
Cheers
DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose to dance
in the puddles (Jewish proverb).