PartWork for Windows won't start

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
Friendly
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:10 pm

PartWork for Windows won't start

Post by Friendly »

I wasn't sure if to open another thread or add my moment to already existing thread by Mr.X, If this is unnecessary thread, please Admin feel free to delete it.

Issue is...

After installation of full version, PartWork won't start. I have read manual, but nothing seem to be out of order, perhaps I missed something.
Any help will be greatly apricated.
Thanks
TeraByte Support
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: PartWork for Windows won't start

Post by TeraByte Support »

Upgrade to 2.03a
Friendly
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:10 pm

Re: PartWork for Windows won't start

Post by Friendly »

Version 2.03a works great.
Thank you very much.
Post Reply