Adding reboot and power off to the boot menu (BootIt UEFI)

User discussion and information resource forum for BootIt Bare Metal, BootIt UEFI and PartWork for Windows
Post Reply
F20210319R
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:29 pm

Adding reboot and power off to the boot menu (BootIt UEFI)

Post by F20210319R »

How can I create an entry in the boot menu of BootIt UEFI to restart the PC and another to turn off the PC?

I know that this is possible via "Maintenance" in the main menu, but I want it in the boot menu.
TeraByte Support
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: Adding reboot and power off to the boot menu (BootIt UEFI)

Post by TeraByte Support »

alt-0 is shutdown. ctrl-alt-del is reboot.

For a boot item, you can setup a TBScript script or .run script to do it, assign the script to the boot item. "help reboot" for parameters.
Post Reply