Size of backup files ?.

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
alexsunny123
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:31 am

Size of backup files ?.

Post by alexsunny123 »

Hello,

I am temporarily using the D partition for most images while
I am getting Windows 7 up-to-date on a new computer.

I have it set for max file size and am not sure if that
would complicate accessing the file using an IFL boot disk
for restore.


Last image is 6,857,457 in size and most are similar.


thanks
alexsunny
Last edited by alexsunny123 on Sun Jun 22, 2025 4:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TeraByte Support(PP)
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Size of backup files ?.

Post by TeraByte Support(PP) »

Max file size is fine. Usually, that's the size you select unless there's some specific reason you need splits of a certain smaller size.
Post Reply