Where to I find the Upgrade History for Image for UEFI ?
I see it for BootIt UEFI but not for Image for UEFI or is the Upgrade
History the same for both?
Thank You,
Ed.
Image for UEFI
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4106
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: Image for UEFI
It would be similar to items common across IFD/IFL/IFW upgrade history.
On 8/30/2019 7:03 PM, Ed wrote:
> Where to I find the Upgrade History for Image for UEFI ?
>
> I see it for BootIt UEFI but not for Image for UEFI or is the Upgrade
> History the same for both?
>
> Thank You,
> Ed.
>
>
On 8/30/2019 7:03 PM, Ed wrote:
> Where to I find the Upgrade History for Image for UEFI ?
>
> I see it for BootIt UEFI but not for Image for UEFI or is the Upgrade
> History the same for both?
>
> Thank You,
> Ed.
>
>
Re: Image for UEFI
Thank You,
Ed.
"TeraByte Support (DF)" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
It would be similar to items common across IFD/IFL/IFW upgrade history.
On 8/30/2019 7:03 PM, Ed wrote:
> Where to I find the Upgrade History for Image for UEFI ?
>
> I see it for BootIt UEFI but not for Image for UEFI or is the Upgrade
> History the same for both?
>
> Thank You,
> Ed.
>
>
Ed.
"TeraByte Support (DF)" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
It would be similar to items common across IFD/IFL/IFW upgrade history.
On 8/30/2019 7:03 PM, Ed wrote:
> Where to I find the Upgrade History for Image for UEFI ?
>
> I see it for BootIt UEFI but not for Image for UEFI or is the Upgrade
> History the same for both?
>
> Thank You,
> Ed.
>
>