I have downloaded both BareMetal 1.35 and IFD 3.04 and when I run MakeDisk
and click on Finish, I get an error window with yellow exclamation point
titled "MakeDisk - Image for DOS V3 (GUI)" saying unable to open file
describing it's location.
I get the error also for BareMetal.
I have downloaded both twice now and tried twice thinking it may be a bad
download and same error.
I then tried IFD (GUI) without networking and MakeDisk completed
successfully.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks,
Ed.
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4106
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re:
download it again.
"Ed" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
I have downloaded both BareMetal 1.35 and IFD 3.04 and when I run MakeDisk
and click on Finish, I get an error window with yellow exclamation point
titled "MakeDisk - Image for DOS V3 (GUI)" saying unable to open file
describing it's location.
I get the error also for BareMetal.
I have downloaded both twice now and tried twice thinking it may be a bad
download and same error.
I then tried IFD (GUI) without networking and MakeDisk completed
successfully.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks,
Ed.
"Ed" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
I have downloaded both BareMetal 1.35 and IFD 3.04 and when I run MakeDisk
and click on Finish, I get an error window with yellow exclamation point
titled "MakeDisk - Image for DOS V3 (GUI)" saying unable to open file
describing it's location.
I get the error also for BareMetal.
I have downloaded both twice now and tried twice thinking it may be a bad
download and same error.
I then tried IFD (GUI) without networking and MakeDisk completed
successfully.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks,
Ed.
Re: Re:
I downloaded them again and now MakeDisk completes without error.
Thanks,
Ed.
"TeraByte Support" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
download it again.
"Ed" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
I have downloaded both BareMetal 1.35 and IFD 3.04 and when I run MakeDisk
and click on Finish, I get an error window with yellow exclamation point
titled "MakeDisk - Image for DOS V3 (GUI)" saying unable to open file
describing it's location.
I get the error also for BareMetal.
I have downloaded both twice now and tried twice thinking it may be a bad
download and same error.
I then tried IFD (GUI) without networking and MakeDisk completed
successfully.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks,
Ed.
Thanks,
Ed.
"TeraByte Support" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
download it again.
"Ed" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
I have downloaded both BareMetal 1.35 and IFD 3.04 and when I run MakeDisk
and click on Finish, I get an error window with yellow exclamation point
titled "MakeDisk - Image for DOS V3 (GUI)" saying unable to open file
describing it's location.
I get the error also for BareMetal.
I have downloaded both twice now and tried twice thinking it may be a bad
download and same error.
I then tried IFD (GUI) without networking and MakeDisk completed
successfully.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks,
Ed.