IFL GUI on backup disks
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Is it possible to put the GUI version of Image for Linux on the same media our backups go onto? I seem to end up with the CUI version, if I get anything at all.
I've tried burning to DVDs from IFL GUI, and I get a CUI version of IFL when I boot from the media.
I've tried using BingBurn to create DVDs from a single-file backup, but I cannot choose IFL, it seems, let alone IFL GUI.
What am I pathetically overlooking? It's got to be simpler than I'm making it out to be...
I've tried burning to DVDs from IFL GUI, and I get a CUI version of IFL when I boot from the media.
I've tried using BingBurn to create DVDs from a single-file backup, but I cannot choose IFL, it seems, let alone IFL GUI.
What am I pathetically overlooking? It's got to be simpler than I'm making it out to be...