TBWinRE UFD and imagew.ini
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:49 pm
Hi,
I've just built my first TBWinRE recovery USB drive and have a question regarding the imagew.ini that is compiled into boot.wim file on the USB drive.
When I have booted from the USB drive and browse the contents to the Terabyte folder\Image for windows\v2\imagew.ini, I find there is no entry in the [Licence] section.
On the PC on which I created the UFD I have entered my licence details correctly in imagew.ini. The path to this file is "C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\tbwinre\imagew.ini"
According to the docs IFW will run in trial mode if the licence isn't present in imagew.ini - what does this mean in relation to running IFW from my UFD stick? Does it run in full or trial mode?
Rgds,
Steve
I've just built my first TBWinRE recovery USB drive and have a question regarding the imagew.ini that is compiled into boot.wim file on the USB drive.
When I have booted from the USB drive and browse the contents to the Terabyte folder\Image for windows\v2\imagew.ini, I find there is no entry in the [Licence] section.
On the PC on which I created the UFD I have entered my licence details correctly in imagew.ini. The path to this file is "C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\tbwinre\imagew.ini"
According to the docs IFW will run in trial mode if the licence isn't present in imagew.ini - what does this mean in relation to running IFW from my UFD stick? Does it run in full or trial mode?
Rgds,
Steve