Phylock cannot lock drive (but used to)
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:20 am
TBW and TB-PE V2.77
Windows XP SP-3
1.5TB HD in three partitions.
Up to recently, my Image for Windows has been working. No new apps added to system, but I believe Windows has done a couple of updates since my last image creation. When I now attempt to create an image, or do a differential-image, Phylock is unable to get a lock on the drive (even after 10-15 minutes). I tried booting into my Win-PE build and it does the exact same thing. I can see no other apps running under Windows XP, and I'm especially surprised it does the same thing under Win-PE. I've ran both SuperAntiSpyware and MalwareBytes (even ran both in Windows Safe-Mode), so I don't believe any malware is running in background. Where should I proceed next to permit Phylock to get a lock on the drive to create an image.?
Windows XP SP-3
1.5TB HD in three partitions.
Up to recently, my Image for Windows has been working. No new apps added to system, but I believe Windows has done a couple of updates since my last image creation. When I now attempt to create an image, or do a differential-image, Phylock is unable to get a lock on the drive (even after 10-15 minutes). I tried booting into my Win-PE build and it does the exact same thing. I can see no other apps running under Windows XP, and I'm especially surprised it does the same thing under Win-PE. I've ran both SuperAntiSpyware and MalwareBytes (even ran both in Windows Safe-Mode), so I don't believe any malware is running in background. Where should I proceed next to permit Phylock to get a lock on the drive to create an image.?