Page 1 of 1

Copy TBI files to DVD?

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:33 am
by rustleg
I've got a partition backup with 2 .TBI files (x.tbi and x.1) in a folder on my system. Can I copy these to DVD and later use them directly to restore the partition? If so is there TB software that I can use to record them?

(Sorry if this basic question is in the documentation but I couldn't find it)

Re: Copy TBI files to DVD?

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:27 pm
by TeraByte Support
Yes, use BINGBURN - in your IFW start group if you have the Windows version
installed.

"rustleg" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I've got a partition backup with 2 .TBI files (x.tbi and x.1) in a folder on
my system. Can I copy these to DVD and later use them directly to restore
the partition? If so is there TB software that I can use to record them?

(Sorry if this basic question is in the documentation but I couldn't find
it)