IFD double clicking
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:06 am
Using the IFD GUI 2.79 that's in BareMetal 1.15 released 01-26-13.
I go to create an image and when select where to store it, I select a folder
I want then click on Next. It goes directly to the Options Window to select
byte for byte etc.
If I double click the folder, I am able to enter the folder and other sub
folders I want.
Doing a restore selecting the folder where the .tbi file is and clicking
Next has nothing happen.
Have to double click on the folder to open it.
Always in past versions, I could either select a folder and click on Next or
just double click and the folders opened.
Does same if I am using my USB external drive or creating or restoring from
another internal drive.
Just want to make it known. It can't be by design and must be a but. Is it a
bug ?
Thanks,
Ed.
I go to create an image and when select where to store it, I select a folder
I want then click on Next. It goes directly to the Options Window to select
byte for byte etc.
If I double click the folder, I am able to enter the folder and other sub
folders I want.
Doing a restore selecting the folder where the .tbi file is and clicking
Next has nothing happen.
Have to double click on the folder to open it.
Always in past versions, I could either select a folder and click on Next or
just double click and the folders opened.
Does same if I am using my USB external drive or creating or restoring from
another internal drive.
Just want to make it known. It can't be by design and must be a but. Is it a
bug ?
Thanks,
Ed.