restoring 2 partitions in 1 operation
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:49 am
Hello!
I need to restore 2 linux partitions on the same time, actually one is simply the boot folder linked to the root.
Image for dos lists the two partitions as (0480) and (04FF).
Programmatically I get the following string:
C:\IFD_LNX\IMAGE.EXE /r /d:b0@0x480,0x4FF /f:"C:\IFD_LNX\SUSE\SUSE_122"
by executing this command I get Error 61: invalid parameter /d:b0@0x480,0x4FF
- manually restoring works and the LOG shows the same parameter.
- restoring separately the partitions works also, but the process is no longer unattended,
needing at least a reboot!
Perhaps somebody could explain me what I didn't understand!
Thanks in advance.
I need to restore 2 linux partitions on the same time, actually one is simply the boot folder linked to the root.
Image for dos lists the two partitions as (0480) and (04FF).
Programmatically I get the following string:
C:\IFD_LNX\IMAGE.EXE /r /d:b0@0x480,0x4FF /f:"C:\IFD_LNX\SUSE\SUSE_122"
by executing this command I get Error 61: invalid parameter /d:b0@0x480,0x4FF
- manually restoring works and the LOG shows the same parameter.
- restoring separately the partitions works also, but the process is no longer unattended,
needing at least a reboot!
Perhaps somebody could explain me what I didn't understand!
Thanks in advance.