Page 1 of 1

upb option

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:19 pm
by AlanD
I caught this from Terabyte while reading post in scripting. Didn't get
an answer, so I'll try here, and I am quoting TB:

"when you restore
you'd do an entire drive restore as well
(enable the update boot partition
option if available or via command line /upb)."

Have never seen this option before, or does this option only now appear
in latest versions (2.77)?
Also, is it applicable (and desirable) for all restore operations?

AlanD

Re: upb option

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:09 am
by TeraByte Support
it's been around a long time, the last couple/few versions won't show that
(on full drive operations) option if the automatic option to deal with it is
enabled.

"AlanD" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I caught this from Terabyte while reading post in scripting. Didn't get
an answer, so I'll try here, and I am quoting TB:

"when you restore
you'd do an entire drive restore as well
(enable the update boot partition
option if available or via command line /upb)."

Have never seen this option before, or does this option only now appear
in latest versions (2.77)?
Also, is it applicable (and desirable) for all restore operations?

AlanD