OSD Suite to convert W2k3 Server image
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 am
I have been working on a project to move a fully funtioning image of a server from one IBM model of server to a different one. The OSD Tool Suite looks like the perfect way to incorporate the new drivers that I knew would be needed into the image before booting up. I have identified three possible drivers that might be the culpret, the RAID controller, the chipset and possibly the NIC driver. Using the tools I have managed to incorporate the RAID driver and eliminate the endless blue screen and reboot, but the system hangs on startup. It looks like the usb hub might be the issue since the keyboard and mouse don't respond so I am working on trying to add the chipset drivers. What happens when I try that is I get an error 76 and it kicks out of the tools. Can you enlighten me as to what the error 76 means? or how to get around it?