Page 1 of 1

IFW 2.76 only showing 35 Mib, not 39 GB

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:21 pm
by mjnelson99
I am attempting to image my C drive using IFW 2.76.

It is only showing about 35-36 Mib and not 36 GB.

Not sure what gives or what to do.
Mary

Re: IFW 2.76 only showing 35 Mib, not 39 GB

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 pm
by mjnelson99
Am doing a test image and it looks like it is going to take
the full 18-20 minutes to image & validate.

On 11/1/2012 3:21 PM, mjnelson99 wrote:
> I am attempting to image my C drive using IFW 2.76.
>
> It is only showing about 35-36 Mib and not 36 GB.
>
> Not sure what gives or what to do.
> Mary
>
>

Re: IFW 2.76 only showing 35 Mib, not 39 GB

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:28 pm
by mjnelson99
It is going to take closer to 30-45 minutes.
I read it wrong.

May try going back to IFW 2.75.
Mary

On 11/1/2012 3:23 PM, mjnelson99 wrote:
> Am doing a test image and it looks like it is going to take
> the full 18-20 minutes to image & validate.
>
> On 11/1/2012 3:21 PM, mjnelson99 wrote:
>> I am attempting to image my C drive using IFW 2.76.
>>
>> It is only showing about 35-36 Mib and not 36 GB.
>>
>> Not sure what gives or what to do.
>> Mary
>>
>>
>
>

Re: IFW 2.76 only showing 35 Mib, not 39 GB

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:14 pm
by TeraByte Support
pic? partinfo ?

"mjnelson99" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I am attempting to image my C drive using IFW 2.76.

It is only showing about 35-36 Mib and not 36 GB.

Not sure what gives or what to do.
Mary