IFL and Monitor Brightness
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:02 pm
My friend, who also uses Terabyte IFW for imaging, has a problem where
when he boots into IFL UI, the monitor brightness drops to almost
unreadable levels. The top half of screen is worse than bottom.
On my computer, there is no problem.
I let him use my IFL boot disc, since he had issues seeing USB connected
drive using IFD boot disc. So, no difference in that respect.
Was wondering if selecting something other than default screen
resolution during bootup, would fix the issue?
Other than that, I don't see any other fix.
AlanD
when he boots into IFL UI, the monitor brightness drops to almost
unreadable levels. The top half of screen is worse than bottom.
On my computer, there is no problem.
I let him use my IFL boot disc, since he had issues seeing USB connected
drive using IFD boot disc. So, no difference in that respect.
Was wondering if selecting something other than default screen
resolution during bootup, would fix the issue?
Other than that, I don't see any other fix.
AlanD