Page 1 of 1

Split Window Display IFL

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:40 am
by janusz
I've used TeraByte Image for DOS and Image for Linux for many years. An old problem appeared -- one that occurred years ago but for the life of me I don't remember the solution. The only system change is a new hard drive but I've backed it up (full) several times with IFL so I would not think that to be a problem.

Problem: When I boot Image for Linux to backup Win XP system the main menu displays and I select Image for Linux and all subsequent dialog windows are the top half with the bottom half below bottom of screen. I encountered this with IFD years ago. I did a search here and looked through archive stuff but did not find anything.

Seems to me it was a simple solution. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Re: Split Window Display IFL

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:02 am
by TeraByte Support
you'd want to adjust your monitor or try a different video boot mode.

"janusz" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I've used TeraByte Image for DOS and Image for Linux for many years. An old
problem appeared -- one that occurred years ago but for the life of me I
don't remember the solution. The only system change is a new hard drive but
I've backed it up (full) several times with IFL so I would not think that to
be a problem.

Problem: When I boot Image for Linux to backup Win XP system the main menu
displays and I select Image for Linux and all subsequent dialog windows are
the top half with the bottom half below bottom of screen. I encountered
this with IFD years ago. I did a search here and looked through archive
stuff but did not find anything.

Seems to me it was a simple solution. I'd appreciate any suggestions.