You Have been denied permission to access this folder
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 am
I have 2 Windows XP Pro tbi images (v2.73) that I can successfully mount as a drive letter on a Windows 7 PRO computer system
I can access all the files except for those in the Documents & Settings folder. When I try to access I get the above (subject) message.
When I try to use the security tab on the folder to change the permissions I get the message that the drive is read only.
None of the other utilities that I can normally use to get access work (Take Control, Security Tab set to everyone access, etc.)
How can I change the permission on these folders so that I can access the files in the image?
Thanks for the help.
John
I can access all the files except for those in the Documents & Settings folder. When I try to access I get the above (subject) message.
When I try to use the security tab on the folder to change the permissions I get the message that the drive is read only.
None of the other utilities that I can normally use to get access work (Take Control, Security Tab set to everyone access, etc.)
How can I change the permission on these folders so that I can access the files in the image?
Thanks for the help.
John