Using Bootit BM in vmware 5 anyone done it?
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:06 pm
Let me preface this by saying that I would not ordinarily try Bootit BM in a virtual machine but my options are limited. This is just an emergency fix to get me through this week before I reprovision a new machine. I have an XP Professional OS machine in VMWare 5 that has run out of space on the C drive. I have another mounted disk in the virtual machine with free unallocated space that I can use to increase the C drive. Bootit BM boots fine and can see the partitions in the virtual machine. But when I try a resize on the C drive Bootit BM freezes on the check disk. Has anyone tried something like this and gotten it to work? Are there any options that should be enabled or disabled when creating the ISO image for Bootit BM? Or does anyone have any suggestions on work arounds?
Thanks, Alan
Thanks, Alan