Page 1 of 1

IFL Multiboot

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:28 pm
by Yottabyte
I often use the Image for Linux boot disk with a partition utility or rescue utility disks like Parted Magic or an SSD firmware update disk. Seems such a waste juggling 3 or 4 CDs around when they would all fit on one DVD (And, yes, I know IFW has the capability to partition disks either manually or automatically). Anybody have any experience with making a multiboot IFL disk? I'm looking for something that's easy to use. I used to use EasyBoot but I've lost the software.

Re: IFL Multiboot

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:15 pm
by TAC109
Look at the earlier thread in this forum titled 'is this do-able'
dated about 26/7/2012.

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:28:31 PDT, Yottabyte wrote:

>I often use the Image for Linux boot disk with a partition utility or rescue utility disks like Parted Magic or an SSD firmware update disk. Seems such a waste juggling 3 or 4 CDs around when they would all fit on one DVD (And, yes, I know IFW has the capability to partition disks either manually or automatically). Anybody have any experience with making a multiboot IFL disk? I'm looking for something that's easy to use. I used to use EasyBoot but I've lost the software.
>