Should I use EMBR for this?
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:59 pm
I have one hard drive. My desire is to have the following:
Primary - BootIt BM installation
Primary - WinXP SP3 for personal use
Primary - WinXP SP3 for business use
Primary - WinXP SP3 baseline that can be used to quickly replace either of the other two WinXP partitions
Someday Primary - Win7
Extended - Data
That's six primary partitions. I already installed BootIt BM and limited it to four primary partitions. Can I go back and change that? I've already built two of the WinXP SP3 partitions just the way I want them, so I'm really nervous about screwing them up.
I've read the manual, FAQ, knowledge base, etc., and don't quite see an answer to how do you go from limiting to 4 primary partitions to unlimited primaries, and even more importantly, WILL THIS WORK? Obviously, none of the Windows installations should see each other.
I'm new to Terabyte products, but really like them so far.
Thanks!
Primary - BootIt BM installation
Primary - WinXP SP3 for personal use
Primary - WinXP SP3 for business use
Primary - WinXP SP3 baseline that can be used to quickly replace either of the other two WinXP partitions
Someday Primary - Win7
Extended - Data
That's six primary partitions. I already installed BootIt BM and limited it to four primary partitions. Can I go back and change that? I've already built two of the WinXP SP3 partitions just the way I want them, so I'm really nervous about screwing them up.
I've read the manual, FAQ, knowledge base, etc., and don't quite see an answer to how do you go from limiting to 4 primary partitions to unlimited primaries, and even more importantly, WILL THIS WORK? Obviously, none of the Windows installations should see each other.
I'm new to Terabyte products, but really like them so far.
Thanks!