Page 1 of 1

Error code 66

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:21 am
by joseph
Using TBIREST.exe i keep getting error code 66.
I read somewhere that it might have something to do with how the SATA is setup.
I switched it from AHCI to IDE, yet i'm still getting the same error code.

Is there some other setting that i need to set or use?

Re: Error code 66

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:46 pm
by TeraByte Support
the ifd.log would tell you what the error is provided the media is writable,
otherwise doing it interactive without the /uy would tell you on the screen
the issue.



"joseph" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Using TBIREST.exe i keep getting error code 66.
I read somewhere that it might have something to do with how the SATA is
setup.
I switched it from AHCI to IDE, yet i'm still getting the same error code.

Is there some other setting that i need to set or use?


Re: Error code 66

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:55 am
by shona123
Is there some other setting that i need to set or use?