Win 7 settings?
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 pm
I've made a dual-boot setup with XP on C: and Win 7 Ultimate on D:, using the boot manager Win 7 installs. I assume that I should check the "Use Windows 7 MBR" when creating the IFD disk for this system? Anything else to consider when imaging Win 7?
Also, there is a "VESA - Chipset" video setting which isn't mentioned in the manual. When do you use one or the other? I'm using the onboard video on the system, which is part of the chipset, so I chose "Chipset" which seems to work fine.
Also, there is a "VESA - Chipset" video setting which isn't mentioned in the manual. When do you use one or the other? I'm using the onboard video on the system, which is part of the chipset, so I chose "Chipset" which seems to work fine.