Page 1 of 1
Will IFL Boot be able to see USB drives on Ivy Bridge?
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:08 am
by rseiler
I can't test it yet myself, but I was wondering. Does the version of Linux included support this chipset? If not, what particular steps would be needed to make it work?
Re: Will IFL Boot be able to see USB drives on Ivy Bridge?
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:01 pm
by TeraByte Support
USB has standard interfaces (UHCI, OHCI, EHCI, XHCI) so the chipset
shouldn't matter when it supports the USB standards as Linux has support for
all of those. The firmware should handle the basic chipset setup.
"rseiler" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
I can't test it yet myself, but I was wondering. Does the version of Linux
included support this chipset? If not, what particular steps would be
needed to make it work?