Page 1 of 1

Want to delete old Windows 10 from drive

Posted: Sat May 30, 2026 4:26 am
by ohaya1000
Hi,

My Dell laptop originally had Windows 10 Pro installed, and then a while ago, I installed Windows 11 Pro by using BIU to make a copy of the Windows 10 Pro and then did an in-place upgrade.

I never use the Windows 10 Pro any more, so now I would like to remove the Windows 10 Pro partition and boot item, but I wanted to get confirmation about what I needed to delete in BIU.

I am uploading images of the Drive 1 partitions and of the Windows 10 boot item.

Can someone confirm that I need to just delete the boot item in the screen shot and then the partition named "OS" in the partition screenshot?

Thanks,
Jim

PARTITIONS ON DRIVE 1: https://ibb.co/TDTBGBTd

BOOT MENU: https://ibb.co/1Y2dx17h

Re: Want to delete old Windows 10 from drive

Posted: Sat May 30, 2026 4:38 am
by ohaya1000
I am having trouble posting the image files (getting "HTTP Error" when I try to add the files).

I think I've been able to post links in the 1st post to images in IMGBB. My apologies!