Page 1 of 1

Clear Image for Windows Summary Log post

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2026 11:10 am
by AbackupPlan
After searching the forum and finding one other post with no replies with the issue "Clear Image for Windows Summary Log post" I solved this issue on my own and would like to share the solution with others as clearing or deleting the log file has no effect and I wanted to delete the error messages contained in the Log.

The Image for Windows Summary Log is contained in the TBI Notify Icon in your "Notification Icons" on the Windows Taskbar.
TBI Notify Before.jpg
TBI Notify Before.jpg (45.22 KiB) Viewed 10714 times
To clear the "Image for Windows Summary Log" from "TBI Notify" open the Registry Editor (Run > regedit) then navigate to the location shown below.

"Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TeraByte Unlimited\Image\SLog" and in the right pane of the Key SLog delete any unwanted entries that are under "Name" and are "MRRR0", "MRRR1", "MRRR2" and "Next"ect.

The "Next: entry corresponds to the total number of notifications received. Also the "MRRR#" entries start with a 0 at the top entry and increase by 1 each entry.

So as an example if I only wanted to get rid of the error messages with "Failed 208" shown in my screenshot above I would delete entries "MRRR2, MRRR3, MRRR4, MRRR6, MRRR7" keeping "MRRR0, MRRR1, MRRR5 that are successful. If I want to clear all entries I would delete all "MRRR#" and the "Next" entry.
Regedit.jpg
Regedit.jpg (82.05 KiB) Viewed 10714 times
The Last screenshot shows all entries cleared from the Image for Windows Summary Log that is contained in the TBI Notify Icon.
TBI Notify After.jpg
TBI Notify After.jpg (13.74 KiB) Viewed 10714 times

Re: Great to know about this

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2026 7:44 pm
by tas3086
I wish that I know that this function even existed.
Now, please tell me how to turn this function on in Windows 11.
The application does not seem to appear in any system/notification section that I can see.

Thanks in advance

Re: Great to know about this

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2026 12:18 am
by AbackupPlan
tas3086 wrote: Tue Jan 06, 2026 7:44 pm I wish that I know that this function even existed.
Now, please tell me how to turn this function on in Windows 11.
The application does not seem to appear in any system/notification section that I can see.

Thanks in advance
TBI Notify Icon.jpg
TBI Notify Icon.jpg (47.84 KiB) Viewed 10669 times
If the TBI Notify Icon is not currently visible on the Taskbar (See Above) either use search or check the Start menu and look under your TearaByte programs for the "TBI Notify" icon". After clicking the icon it will show now show up on the Taskbar, then once you click on the "TBI Notify" icon" the
"Image for Windows Summary Log" is now visible
IMForWin.jpg
IMForWin.jpg (81.7 KiB) Viewed 10669 times