Is it possible to list the incremental chain
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2025 4:20 am
Image /l seems to be able to list the contents of a single incremental entry, but I would like to somehow generate a list list of the names of the individual file name increments that make up a specified incremental file chain, including the first initial non incremental base name.
Is there a way to navigate that chain, either throuth Image /l itself, or a .TBI function or script process? Or one of the #0 or #_# files ?
I assume that they are all linked by some means, somewhere.
Thanks in advance
Is there a way to navigate that chain, either throuth Image /l itself, or a .TBI function or script process? Or one of the #0 or #_# files ?
I assume that they are all linked by some means, somewhere.
Thanks in advance