Validate is misspelled as Vaidate (RESTORE Summary Page)

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
Gavin
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 7:53 pm

Validate is misspelled as Vaidate (RESTORE Summary Page)

Post by Gavin »

I kept quiet as I half expected someone to pick up in 4.05 the misspelling of 'Validate' in the RESTORE summary page, but it's been carried over to 4.06.

RESTORE Summary Page

Validate is misspelled as Vaidate

See image.


All the best
Attachments
Validate Misspelt (RESTORE SUMMARY PAGE).jpg
Validate Misspelt (RESTORE SUMMARY PAGE).jpg (110.34 KiB) Viewed 28385 times
Muad'Dib
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Validate is misspelled as Vaidate (RESTORE Summary Page)

Post by Muad'Dib »

I just checked one of my systems that's still running 4.03, and the misspelling is there as well.
Muad'Dib
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Validate is misspelled as Vaidate (RESTORE Summary Page)

Post by Muad'Dib »

It's spelled correctly in v4.07
Post Reply