NVIDIA drivers not working

User discussion and information resource forum for Image products.
Marc

NVIDIA drivers not working

Post by Marc »

Dear people, I have been using your software since last year and in general I am satisfied. However, I have a problem.
How can I get the nvidia drivers to work when I restore an image?
When I make a new build, I put the driver software including the inf software in the directory “add drivers from driver folder” under “build options”.
When I run the new build I see that the Nvidia software is included in the build.
When I use the build to restore an image via the “Used for reboot” option. The option is to restore the image via the reboot option, without using the USB option.
The nvidia drivers are NOT loaded. The option to select the inf files via the f3 key is also not possible because the driver is not recognized or loaded.
The same thing happens when I build the build with the USB option. The NVIDIA software is included in the build, but when I boot the USB, the NVIDIA drivers are not included and do not boot.
The standard driver is recognized so the screen appears but without the nvidia drivers.
What am I missing?
TeraByte Support(PP)

Re: NVIDIA drivers not working

Post by TeraByte Support(PP) »

Some drivers won't install in the WinPE environment as they require more than the basic driver. In some cases, you might be able to actually run a driver installer and get them working. However, usually, those types of drivers won't work or won't work properly if they do install since the WinPE environment lacks support for many Windows features.