Page 1 of 1

How Do I access Backup Wizard

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:31 pm
by jaydub
In IFW, the Settings screen has a Scheduled Tasks tab which says "Scheduled tasks are normally created by using the Schedule Backup button available via backup wizard". How do I access Backup Wizard?

Also, to create a new task in Scheduled Tasks, I need to input a password. What password is that? I have set no password for Win10 or Image. And it won't accept nothing as a password. Help.

Re: How Do I access Backup Wizard

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:17 pm
by TeraByte Support
choose the backup option like you're going to start a backup and instead of clicking start, click schedule backup (in simple operations it will only offer it if there isn't already one for that drive setup).

The password is for the account the scheduled task is for. Windows has to be configured to allow blank passwords with scheduled tasks - https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windo ... logon-only