Image for Linux on Ubuntu cli server
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:01 pm
I have done a couple of installs... all with errors.
My latest install was to /var/ifl folder.
Ran the ./setup script and got a couple of shared lib errors..
Installed the shared libraries.. https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/kb ... /#ubuntu19
apt-get install lib32z1 libncursesw5:i386 libstdc++6:i386
After the setup script runs ..
When I try to run sudo /var/ifl/imagel
I get more shared library errors.. the latest is.
error while loading shared libraries: libpng12.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Any advice on where to go from here ?
My latest install was to /var/ifl folder.
Ran the ./setup script and got a couple of shared lib errors..
Installed the shared libraries.. https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/kb ... /#ubuntu19
apt-get install lib32z1 libncursesw5:i386 libstdc++6:i386
After the setup script runs ..
When I try to run sudo /var/ifl/imagel
I get more shared library errors.. the latest is.
error while loading shared libraries: libpng12.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Any advice on where to go from here ?