WinRE.wim requires product key entry
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:33 pm
I have a new Windows 11 device (laptop) and in my zeal to install items and press on, I installed my paid version- TB suite.
Choosing the traditional(i.e. manual) options, the WinRE.wim has been installed in the RE partition during the initial installation.
Except, I should have opened FW and entered the Product Key, then implemented WinRE.wim.
Consequently, getting to IFW via a Restart and accessing the RE environment, I'm forced to enter Name / Key every time.
Is there a way to correct this?.
I've looked at the .ini file - all good w/ Name/Key and running IFW while in Windows is-as-expected:
Name/Key entry not necessary.
Lastly, I've run 'Create/Update WinRE.wim option under "Utilities" after a IFW launch with no effect. And I uninstalled > reinstalled my Suite without manual options but apparently this has no effect.
Choosing the traditional(i.e. manual) options, the WinRE.wim has been installed in the RE partition during the initial installation.
Except, I should have opened FW and entered the Product Key, then implemented WinRE.wim.
Consequently, getting to IFW via a Restart and accessing the RE environment, I'm forced to enter Name / Key every time.
Is there a way to correct this?.
I've looked at the .ini file - all good w/ Name/Key and running IFW while in Windows is-as-expected:
Name/Key entry not necessary.
Lastly, I've run 'Create/Update WinRE.wim option under "Utilities" after a IFW launch with no effect. And I uninstalled > reinstalled my Suite without manual options but apparently this has no effect.