Compatibility with Ventoy
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:54 am
Ventoy flash USB will not boot from my BIBM boot menu. BIBM indicates the boot sector does not support its location on the hard drive. I have to use my BIOS boot Menu via F12 to boot Ventoy. Is the a way to make it work with BIBM?
I found a post with the same problem from 2021, but the response viewtopic.php?p=19898&hilit=ventoy#p19898 was not really a solution and support wasn't willing to do a simple 3-5 min. test themselves.
Maybe in the meantime a workaround has been found, but I don't know what that might be, Any help on this?
I found a post with the same problem from 2021, but the response viewtopic.php?p=19898&hilit=ventoy#p19898 was not really a solution and support wasn't willing to do a simple 3-5 min. test themselves.
Maybe in the meantime a workaround has been found, but I don't know what that might be, Any help on this?