Page 1 of 1

Feature Request: Pause button

Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:31 pm
by Montclair
It would be nice if the GUI had a "Pause" button, that would flush the write cache, close the the backup file, then when unpaused, reopen the file and resume the backup. I'm sure others would find this useful. In my case, I need to pause the virtual machine IFW is running in sometimes due to incompatibility with software I run on the host, and this would be helpful so that I could pause the backup, pause the VM, then unpause everything later and resume.

Re: Feature Request: Pause button

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:04 pm
by Montclair
Guess I'm in the minority with this one.

Re: Feature Request: Pause button

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:32 am
by TeraByte Support
I've wanted a pause now and then - it won't last across a reboot or closing the program. With a VM maybe the pause on it and bringing it back would work.

Re: Feature Request: Pause button

Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:53 pm
by pimjoosten
I've wanted (and missed) that feature occasionally too. +1 from me.