Page 1 of 1

Image for Windows/Image for DOS Questions

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:08 am
by Tyller
Sorry for my previous thread which is little bit off topic, but now I am hoping this will be exact to the topic :D

A person has two PC's (one with a DVD/CD Burner and one with a DVD/CD ROM) and a USB Hard Drive. It is desired to image the system partition of the PC with the DVD/CD ROM and make bootable DVD(s)/CD(s) using the other PC.

Is it possible to image from the one PC with the DVD/CD ROM to the USB Hard Drive and then using the other PC burn bootable restore DVD(s)/CD(s)?

Thanks in Advance.

Re: Image for Windows/Image for DOS Questions

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:56 am
by plain
I may be wrong but I thought you could only burn to CD as you imaged original partition/drive.

Re: Image for Windows/Image for DOS Questions

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:21 pm
by TeraByte Support
Depends on if IFL/IFD/IFL for IFD you can use BINGBURN for Linux see https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/kb ... age-files/ and IFW https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/kb ... tore-disc/