IFL iso and log file
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:27 pm
I am booting IFL from an iso on a flash drive. I would like to save the log file on the flash drive. I know I can put in the logfile location in one of the options field in makedisk. I don't know the syntax, I am not too familiar with Linux.
i launch terminal from IFL. I used command: imagel -l
Here is the result for the flash drive:
Hd1 (sdb)
E2B (01) NTFS
E2B_PTN2 (02) FAT32
I have a folder on the FAT32 partition called IFL. I would like to save the logfile in the folder. What is the command I put in the option field in makedisk. Would if be better to put the folder on the NTFS partition? IFL.iso is on the NTFS partition? Thanks.
i launch terminal from IFL. I used command: imagel -l
Here is the result for the flash drive:
Hd1 (sdb)
E2B (01) NTFS
E2B_PTN2 (02) FAT32
I have a folder on the FAT32 partition called IFL. I would like to save the logfile in the folder. What is the command I put in the option field in makedisk. Would if be better to put the folder on the NTFS partition? IFL.iso is on the NTFS partition? Thanks.