IFW has weird behavior when disk space is full
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:55 pm
IFW has the following weird behavior:
I use IFW Rotate script file to backup daily.
Suddenly a couple of days ago, I noticed that I was not getting any email after successful completion of the backup and TBInotify was showing a failed task.
Error code was shown as 207 which I did not understand.
I then realized that the destination disk was full. I couldn't determine why the disk was full all of a sudden.
I decided to recreate the same task manually via the GUO and looked at the command.
To my surprise, the param '/d:w1' was the value for the source.
On the other hand, in the Rotate file showed the same value to be "d:w1"
This is because I had installed a new SSD in my PC.
As the source was set incorrectly to a large disk, the task was taking forever and never completing.
Now the issues:
1. Why does the source stay static and not change automatically as disks are added or removed?
Other backup software I have do not have this problem as they use the same source disk regardless of changes to the partitions and disks.
2. Since the task keeps trying to backup a source drive that is large and fills up the target disk fully and hangs, the task does nothing - no email notification, no error message and no timeout or anything.
3, When I manually use taskmanager to find and kill the Image for windows process.
I am absolutely scared to use this product.
A final word, I cannot use the GUI to schedule and run tasks automatically as there is no capability to delete backups automatically to free up disk space on the target.
I use IFW Rotate script file to backup daily.
Suddenly a couple of days ago, I noticed that I was not getting any email after successful completion of the backup and TBInotify was showing a failed task.
Error code was shown as 207 which I did not understand.
I then realized that the destination disk was full. I couldn't determine why the disk was full all of a sudden.
I decided to recreate the same task manually via the GUO and looked at the command.
To my surprise, the param '/d:w1' was the value for the source.
On the other hand, in the Rotate file showed the same value to be "d:w1"
This is because I had installed a new SSD in my PC.
As the source was set incorrectly to a large disk, the task was taking forever and never completing.
Now the issues:
1. Why does the source stay static and not change automatically as disks are added or removed?
Other backup software I have do not have this problem as they use the same source disk regardless of changes to the partitions and disks.
2. Since the task keeps trying to backup a source drive that is large and fills up the target disk fully and hangs, the task does nothing - no email notification, no error message and no timeout or anything.
3, When I manually use taskmanager to find and kill the Image for windows process.
I am absolutely scared to use this product.
A final word, I cannot use the GUI to schedule and run tasks automatically as there is no capability to delete backups automatically to free up disk space on the target.