Page 1 of 2

Can you turn off the graph?

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:08 am
by Gaddster
Good afternoon,

Image

Is it possible to turn off the graph display (I've included a screenshot above) of the transfer rate when creating / restoring images?

Re: Can you turn off the graph?

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:38 pm
by TeraByte Support
No, is there a reason you want to?

Re: Can you turn off the graph?

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:31 am
by Gaddster
It's a personal preference of not wanted to see the graph, which I'll use an older version before the graph was introduced.

Thanks

Re: Can you turn off the graph?

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:23 pm
by Bob Coleman
And lock yourself into an old version forever just to avoid the graph?!?!?

Re: Can you turn off the graph?

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:07 pm
by Gaddster
I'm not going to spend money on software that has something in it that I personally dislike (especially costing £44.21) and oddly they went from a great interface in 3.49 to this new interface in 3.55 that has a terrible graph.

The software has options for everything imaginable, so why not have a simple off / on setting for a graph (especially when run via a batch script)?

Re: Can you turn off the graph?

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:32 am
by Brian K
Personal preference. Sure. I love the graph. I like seeing the great performance from NVMe drives.

Re: Can you turn off the graph?

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:28 am
by Hadron
No small graph is gonna see me locked into an old version forever.
In fact, I hardly ever look at my backups running. TBI Notify will tell me if it fails.
But on the odd occasion that I do look at it, I find it pleasant and informative to look at. But reliability is what matters to me most.

Re: Can you turn off the graph?

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:19 am
by Muad'Dib
From Image for Windows: Upgrade History (https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/upgra ... r-windows/):

Version 3.56 – November 1, 2022
  • Added /nog (NoGraph) option.

Re: Can you turn off the graph?

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:23 pm
by Gaddster
@TeraByte Support

Thank you for listening to feedback.

Re: Can you turn off the graph?

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:47 pm
by Bob Coleman
I would never have complained about the graph. I certainly wouldn't have refused to use a newer version because of the graph, but I've got to admit that it looks "cleaner" without it. I'm still trying to decide if any useful information is missing without it.