IFD CUI and GUI crash on automatic restores
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:56 am
Hi.
IF I back up my hard drive to an image with IFW, doing an automatic restore with IFD on said image will crash after confirming that I want to proceed with the restoration. If I want a successful restoration, I have to choose normal mode.
Also, with IFD CUI at least, it says warning, all data on hard drive xxx and partition xxx will be.... and then the word "lost" is missing.
This is really strange.
I've noticed the missing word issue happening on quite a few versions prior to 3.55
IF I back up my hard drive to an image with IFW, doing an automatic restore with IFD on said image will crash after confirming that I want to proceed with the restoration. If I want a successful restoration, I have to choose normal mode.
Also, with IFD CUI at least, it says warning, all data on hard drive xxx and partition xxx will be.... and then the word "lost" is missing.
This is really strange.
I've noticed the missing word issue happening on quite a few versions prior to 3.55