Page 1 of 1

TBIView & TBIMount don't work on recent kernels:

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:07 pm
by klepto
I'm using Fedora 36 which isn't a rolling release distro. The kernel is using 5.17.5-300 so I cannot use any of the tools for IFL for Linux.
I was originally on the the Wilder Security Forums and I've been using IFL for more than a decade.

Re: TBIView & TBIMount don't work on recent kernels:

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:25 am
by TeraByte Support
tbimount is only going to work on the boot disk. tbiview will work on anything if the correct shared libraries are installed. You can "upx -d tbiview" then "ldd tbiview" to find the libraries needed.

Re: TBIView & TBIMount don't work on recent kernels:

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:12 am
by TeraByte Support(PP)
The libraries for Fedora 36 should be the same as Fedora 25 - 33 in the following KB article:

https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/kb ... ributions/