Page 1 of 1

TeraByte Unlimited Freeware Tools Page

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:33 pm
by tas3086
Please note on TeraByte Unlimited Freeware page, that many of the listed free tools are only for 32 bit systems only and will not run on 64 bit machines.
This will save prospective people from trying them out.
Thanks

I didn;t know where else to put this ! Sorry

Re: TeraByte Unlimited Freeware Tools Page

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:20 am
by TeraByte Support
under normal windows the 32bit version will run. The 16bit DOS software won't of course since they took out the 16bit subsystem. If it has multiple icons, ensure you run the windows version.

Re: TeraByte Unlimited Freeware Tools Page

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:03 pm
by tas3086
I tried many of the programs, non run under 64 bit system. All I'm asking is that you put that comment on your TeraByte Unlimited Freeware page or better yet, recompile for 32 bit. After all, they appear to be your programs.

Re: TeraByte Unlimited Freeware Tools Page

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:58 am
by TeraByte Support
the icon is there to indicate what environments it runs in.