invalid option /b ??
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:59 pm
Hi - I run IFW on via a scheduled .BAT file in the middle of the night on an XP (Sp3) machine. Sometimes in the morning there's the error
"invalid option /b".
I run the same script by left-clicking it and it runs fine.
Does that resonate with anyone? Obviously /b (it's the first option) is a valid option. Any idea what's tripping IFW up. (this is only since I upgraded to 2.69).
I don't expect anyone to solve, but debugging tips would be helpful.
thanks
/j
"invalid option /b".
I run the same script by left-clicking it and it runs fine.
Does that resonate with anyone? Obviously /b (it's the first option) is a valid option. Any idea what's tripping IFW up. (this is only since I upgraded to 2.69).
I don't expect anyone to solve, but debugging tips would be helpful.
thanks
/j