error on restore
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:26 pm
Hi,
I try to restore a partition containing very important files. The image is made of 3 DVD because of the size.
When restoring, there is an reading error on the last DVD ! And so I can't recover anything.
I would like to know if there is a way to read DVD (partial image) individually and trying to locate a very important file inside ?
Thanks in advance and best regards.
I try to restore a partition containing very important files. The image is made of 3 DVD because of the size.
When restoring, there is an reading error on the last DVD ! And so I can't recover anything.
I would like to know if there is a way to read DVD (partial image) individually and trying to locate a very important file inside ?
Thanks in advance and best regards.