IFD boot disk gets hung up at TBOSLDR 1.02/Please Wait...
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:29 pm
I've been using IFW and IFD for years now. They are my go-to solution for routine backups and emergency restores. I just got a Lenovo Laptop, and to make a long story short, while waiting for them to send a set of full restore disks, I loaded Windows 7 Pro, 32 bit, to see just how badly I'd messed it up. (I went a little crazy with Bing, let's just leave it at that.) The Win 7 Pro install went fine, I deleted all the proprietary Lenovo partitions, and installed all the MS updates. I was just about to do an IFW backup, and decided to make sure my IFD boot disk was working. I rebooted with the IFD disk in the CD/DVD drive, it got to the TBOSDLR 1.02 screen, the cursor flashed, but it didn't load. I tried several different IFD disks, made a brand new one, and the same thing keeps happening. The Bing disk does load, for some reason, as did the Win 7 Pro disk. I double checked the BIOS boot order and the CD/DVD drive is the first one, followed by the HDD. And the IFD disk is being grabbed before booting into Windows, it's just not loading. I'm at a total loss. Any help would be appreciated.