Google drive - error
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:21 am
Hi,
I am trying to set up backup on my win 10 to google drive:
I get this error all the time:
[11/16/2020 08:02:26 AM] C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite\imagew64.exe /wait /simple /b /uy /um /d:#0x5E7F9B09 /f:\\RaiDrive-##### #. ######\Google Drive (1)\ /opw:#############################/v /enc:3
[11/16/2020 08:02:26 AM] Unable to create a storage area for the backup on the device you have chosen (4Dh).
[11/16/2020 08:02:26 AM] Program exiting with error code 77
On my other machine i also use Win 10, it works fine.
I connect to my g-drive with Raidrive and it works normaly fine.
Any one with experiance on this error?
Thanks,
Nenad
I am trying to set up backup on my win 10 to google drive:
I get this error all the time:
[11/16/2020 08:02:26 AM] C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite\imagew64.exe /wait /simple /b /uy /um /d:#0x5E7F9B09 /f:\\RaiDrive-##### #. ######\Google Drive (1)\ /opw:#############################/v /enc:3
[11/16/2020 08:02:26 AM] Unable to create a storage area for the backup on the device you have chosen (4Dh).
[11/16/2020 08:02:26 AM] Program exiting with error code 77
On my other machine i also use Win 10, it works fine.
I connect to my g-drive with Raidrive and it works normaly fine.
Any one with experiance on this error?
Thanks,
Nenad