Rescue disk - Linux or Windows faster?
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:40 am
Hi all,
I think I'm going to get the Drive Image Suite this weekend (moving away from my current backup solution).
I really only use a boot (rescue) disk to backup and restore my two Windows partitions and a Data partition.
I can experiment with both - but is there any advantage to using a linux or Windows CD (DVD?) to backup/restore? In other words - is one any faster than the other?
Thanks.
I think I'm going to get the Drive Image Suite this weekend (moving away from my current backup solution).
I really only use a boot (rescue) disk to backup and restore my two Windows partitions and a Data partition.
I can experiment with both - but is there any advantage to using a linux or Windows CD (DVD?) to backup/restore? In other words - is one any faster than the other?
Thanks.