Drive missing in Partition Work
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:30 pm
I installed BIU on my new laptop. Everything appears to be working fine
except for one issue, the data HDD does not appear in Partition Work.Â
The SSD drive appears correctly. I chose the defaults when installing,
install boot files to UEFI boot folder and let setup choose the install
location. I also chose to let BIU manage the EFI folder. The HDD is
available when I boot into windows and totally accessible. Any idea why
the SATA HDD is not appearing in Partition Work?
except for one issue, the data HDD does not appear in Partition Work.Â
The SSD drive appears correctly. I chose the defaults when installing,
install boot files to UEFI boot folder and let setup choose the install
location. I also chose to let BIU manage the EFI folder. The HDD is
available when I boot into windows and totally accessible. Any idea why
the SATA HDD is not appearing in Partition Work?