It rains, it pours many questions
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:41 pm
I am trying to hunt down what might be a hidden or persistent trojan on my win7 box.
I was thinking of using trendmicro's rescue usb program which scans prior to boot and also scans the mbr.
https://www.trendmicro.com/en_us/forHom ... -disk.html
But I am thinking this could screw up BIBM? In using trend micro and other rescue av programs I think they often delete "viruses" without asking for permission.
I do not want to screw up BIBM install so maybe this is too risky to try? What are your thoughts?
I was thinking of using trendmicro's rescue usb program which scans prior to boot and also scans the mbr.
https://www.trendmicro.com/en_us/forHom ... -disk.html
But I am thinking this could screw up BIBM? In using trend micro and other rescue av programs I think they often delete "viruses" without asking for permission.
I do not want to screw up BIBM install so maybe this is too risky to try? What are your thoughts?