Page 1 of 1

Purchase IFL 3.2

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:16 am
by Jim22
I purchased IFL v3.21 years ago and use it frequently. It is saved on a flash drive, and I'm concerned the drive may fail and need a duplicate. Is it still available? I doubt if I need that exact version but must have a version before EUFI. I attempted to make a clone, but since it is Linux programs such as Passmark ImageUSB will not work. I understand that Clonezilla works with Linux, but I have little knowledge of Linux.
Jim

Re: Purchase IFL 3.2

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:29 am
by TeraByte Support(PP)
You can download the current version from your account:
https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/product-download.php

Old versions are not available for download. Don't know why you would need a version before UEFI (version 3.21 is well after UEFI). If you mean that it must support booting in Legacy mode, IFL supports both Legacy and UEFI booting.